We are looking for a smart, proactive and dedicated Litigation Attorney with Employment Law experience to add to our growing department!
- Superior analytical and legal research skills
- Ability to develop strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Ability to develop and form arguments and represent clients in employment law matters.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions and other legal documents.
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Active Member of the State Bar of California in good standing.
- Minimum of 3 years of employment law experience.
- Ability to work independently or with a team of attorneys to develop the case strategies.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
- Adaptability and attention to detail.