Rapidly growing law firm is urgently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and driven Pre-Litigation Supervising Attorney to support our Pre-Litigation Personal Injury Department. In this role you will have the opportunity to perform the following responsibilities:
- Manage a significant case load and a team of Case Managers.
- Provide informative and compassionate client service.
- Collaborate with multiple departments including Property Damage, Case Management, Demands/Negotiation, and Liens.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- At least 2 years of experience in Personal Injury law.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to supervise and provide guidance and counsel.
- Experience settling cases in the pre-litigation stage.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus.