Our client with a legal team that has more than 100 years of combined experience handling personal injury claims and cases in employment law is actively seeking to add an Associate Attorney to their well recognized team.
Our client has extensive experience with personal injury cases in California, and have helped recover more than $100 million in settlements and case awards, with a team of highly experienced trial lawyers that handle a broad range of cases from personal injury to employment to consumer fraud.
If you are ready to join an impressive team where “Excellence | Commitment | Results” encapsulates the Firm's beliefs and ideals, please apply for immediate consideration.
Attorney must know Personal Injury litigation including but not limited to:
- Preferably Bilingual Spanish
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3
- Take, draft and defend depositions, motion work, mediations, arbitrations
- Trial preparation, prepare pleadings, discovery, demands and responses
- Review of Demand and Mediation Briefs for records and negotiate settlements
- Represent clients at case management conferences, mandatory settlement conferences, and all other court appearances
- Represent clients in jury trials and arbitration
- Complying with all legal standards and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail Orientated
- Tolerance in a high stress and high-pressure environment
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work well with our team of attorneys, paralegals, and case file managersSalary: $80,000