This Law firm is a distinguished California law firm that practices consumer rights protection and mass tort litigation. They have successfully represented thousands of clients in cases for automotive lemon law, dealer fraud, personal injury and product liability.
Their on-site staff in our Los Angeles office provides services in nearly a dozen languages to serve a diverse array of consumers all across California. The combination of an all-star team, top experts and a wealth of resources has led to record verdicts, successful client outcomes and industry-leading settlements.
The successful candidate will be a 10+ year attorney, with a successful record of multiple jury verdicts. The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for serving the public interest by advocating on behalf of our clients. Being hardworking, dedicated, and discovery driven are all key factors in success at our Firm. Strong communications skills and a can-do attitude are expected of all of our personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assume first chair responsibilities for trial efforts.
- Help to develop trial strategy.
- Conduct complicated research projects in the prosecution of our cases.
- Additional consideration given to those with significant experience in Arbitration, Coordinated Proceedings and Multi-District Litigation.
- Direct interface with specialized outside counsel on behalf of the firm and its clients.
- Draft moving papers, oppositions involving novel and complicated issues.
- Appear at hearing for motions and oppositions.
- Conduct depositions of PMK witnesses, apex employees, mechanical and fraud experts, etc.
- Seek out and recommend improvements in the client communication efforts.
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement policies and develop improvements.
- Resolve issues that may arise in a timely manner.
- Timely reporting of hours.
- Assist in other tasks as assigned by the Managing Partner or Partner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualities and Skills
These are needed to successfully perform job duties and responsibilities.
- Minimum 10 years prior proven working experience as an Attorney.
- Minimum J.D., and California Bar license, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrable strength in client communication.
- Proficient in MS Office and the use of Attorney timekeeping programs, as well as Client file management.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred.
- Operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Following multiple years practicing as a Trial Attorney for the firm, and depending upon the attorney’s goals and performance, a Trial Attorney could pursue a path towards a Partner position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to general office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Competitive pay and benefits: medical, vision, dental, 401(k)
- Extended and comprehensive training
- Weekly breakfast provided for staff (When Return To Office)
- Monthly birthday celebrations (When Return To Office)
- Fun company culture with an emphasis on teamwork
This LLP is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
This LLP will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.