Location: Mojave, CA
Who You Are
TSC is seeking first rate qualified aircraft electrical technician to work on composite aircraft production. This role is for a hands-on person with great attention to detail and excellent people skills. The technician in this position will work from engineering drawings and detailed work instructions to fabricate, install, and check out top quality aircraft and spaceship electrical systems. Entry level through experienced needed.
Sr. Technician Manufacturing Electrical
- Hands‐on aircraft manufacturing.
- Electrical systems installation: layout and buildup of wire harnesses, splicing, crimping, installing, connecting and checking out of electrical lines. Areas of focus may include cockpit hardware installation and integration, engine control systems, mechanical systems power and control, data acquisition systems, strain gauges, etc.
- Computer work: Work with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to record job status, time spent, and material tracking.
- Follow instructions precisely to complete complex assemblies accurately.
What You Bring
- Experience with aircraft fabrication and assembly required.
- Airframe & Power plant (A&P) training preferred but not required.
- Hands-on experience in a precision yet manual manufacturing setting strongly preferred.
- Must be able to take direction well.
- Extreme attention to detail and continual pursuit of perfection.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing philosophies and tools a plus.
- Experience with manufacturing-based ERP systems a plus.
Strong safety work ethic – recognizes the importance of properly handing hazardous materials, chemicals, tools, etc.
- Enjoys manual/physical labor.
- Comfortable working in a non-temperature controlled environment.
- Familiar with AC 43.13-1B.
- Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR §120.15).