ABOUT OUR FIRM
Our legal team has more than 100 years of combined experience handling personal injury claims and cases in employment law. Thanks to our extensive experience with employment law cases in Nevada, we have helped our clients recover more than $100 million in settlements and case awards.
“Excellence | Commitment | Results” encapsulates our firm’s beliefs and ideals. It originates from our dedication to our clients and our track record. Our commitment to our clients distinguishes us from other law firms. We are highly experienced trial lawyers that handle a broad range of cases from personal injury to employment to consumer fraud. We represent clients throughout the state of California that have been wronged by others.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Litigation in Plaintiff's Personal Injury.
- Propound and respond to discovery
- Perform legal research, draft motions, complaints, pleadings, and other litigation documents as necessary
- Prepare for, take and defend depositions,
- Propound and respond to written discovery
- Attend court hearings as required
- Assist with maintenance of heavy case load ensuring all cases move forward in a timely manner and within deadlines
- Provide excellent service to all clients
- Prepare for a Second Chair Trials
- Represented clients in personal injury accidents; auto, slip & fall, motorcycle, wrongful death, premises liability and insurance disputes.
- Negotiated and settled disputes with insurance companies
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
- In good standing with CA bar.
- Must be proactive and understand how to aggressively litigate throughout the lifeline of a case.
- Must be ready and eager for trial work.
- Team oriented.
- 3-8 years of PI litigation.
- Must able to work under strict deadlines, and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Candidates must have excellent research skill and oral and written communication skills.'
- Depending on experience.
- Competitive compensation packages.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Plaintiff Personal Injury: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person