Seeking 4+ year associates with labor and employment experience.
- Specific skills and experience sought are:
- Experience conducting discovery, drafting motions and briefs, and conducting/defending depositions
- Experience appearing for evidentiary hearings, status conferences, arguing dispositive motions, and trial
- Superior research and writing skills
- Self-starter with willingness and ability to take ownership of a matter, develop a course of action, and direct the work of other attorneys and paralegals
- Candidates must be admitted to practice law in the State of California.
- Candidates must submit resume and 2-3 law and motion writing samples with application.