PI Attorney needed for a well know Law Firm. Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration
As our PI Litigation Attorney, you will have the opportunity to fight for our clients and win the largest wrongful death, TBI, catastrophic injury, and major orthopedic settlements and verdicts achievable.
- Opportunities to participate in trials and depositions.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
- Develop legal strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Develop and deliver arguments and represent clients in personal injury matters.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- At least one year of experience specializing in personal injury litigation and trial.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exercise common sense in complex situations.
- Adaptable and meticulous attention to detail.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO accrued on day one.
- 9 additional paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- No-cost to low-cost HMO medical insurance with HSA options.
- Great dental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
- Pet insurance option included with benefits.