Position: BSA with SQL experience
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: Full time (with competitive salary and benefits including 401K)
Our client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with a working knowledge of MS SQL Server, MS SSIS and MS SSRS, to work closely with our IT team of developers, analysts, QA Specialists, and business stakeholders.
- Assist in developing IT tactical/strategic tools to support the business unit’s goals.
- Review, analyze, design and create detailed functional specifications of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop the target IT solutions.
- Work as part of IT on business process solutions, data collection, data integration and complex data relationship / calculations.
- Responsible for providing the project team with comprehensive level-of-effort estimates for all necessary changes, and be accountable for completing the estimated work when applicable
- Develop basic SQL queries and design detailed dataflow processes.
- Interpret and explain business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications to IT developers, QA, managers, business leads and stakeholders.
- Perform intensive initial data testing before applications reach the QA team.
For immediate consideration please send resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong SQL skills required.
- Very strong analytical skills, including data analysis required.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills & problem solving skills required.
- Must be detail oriented; a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to quickly learn new and different technologies.
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Any hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server, MS SSIS and/or MS SSRS a Strong Plus.
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and Regulatory compliance requirements a Strong Plus.
- Familiarity with Data Modeling, Data Warehouse design and/or Big Data a Strong Plus.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.