At our firm, we offer a collaborative work environment with many opportunities for career growth along with a variety of perks and benefits to support and enhance our team’s experience. In addition to health and wellness benefits, we offer weekly lunches, monthly birthday celebrations, monthly in-office massages, and an employee recognition program. Our FUN Committee organizes small events every month, in addition to several larger events throughout the year including an Admin Day celebration, summer party, Harvest Lunch, and Christmas Lunch. Our staff has the opportunity to take part in our profit-sharing matrix after their five-year anniversary. We recognize that our team is integral to our ability to provide exceptional work, so we work hard for our team.
$50,000 - $80,000 (dependent on experience)
Estate Planning Paralegal
We are a mid-sized law firm in Orange County that focuses on Business Planning, Estate Planning,
Complex Income Tax Planning, Charitable Sector and Mergers & Acquisitions. We are seeking a detail-oriented
Paralegal to work with several estate planning Attorneys. The position involves assisting the Attorneys with
fast-paced document intensive projects and a heavy workload.
Responsibilities and duties include
- Assisting in initial drafting of estate planning documents.
- Funding trusts with client assets.
- Meeting and communicating with clients and client advisors.
- Preparation of deeds and accompanying transfer documents.
- Maintaining client files.
- Minimum 2+ years of estate planning experience.
- Experience drafting revocable living trusts and other foundational estate planning documents.
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, proofreading, and word processing skills are essential.
- Current ABA-approved Paralegal certificate.
- Knowledge of WealthDocs is a plus.
- Frequent standing and walking
- Sitting for up to four hours at a time
- Bending and stooping as needed
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter and will be asked to submit 3 professional references.
- 8 medical plan options with employer funded HSA
- Dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan with significant employer matching
- Great working environment
- Orange County Register 2020 and 2021 Top Workplace