Directly supervise, manage and coordinate activities of electricians, apprentices, helpers, and temporary workers.
- Lead by example
- Implement quality control measures.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met.
- Prepare and provide documents such as Jobsite Safety Analysis, Jobsite Hazard Analysis and safety reports.
- Interpret and track project schedule to provide two-week look ahead and forecast manpower requirements based on the project goals and schedule
- Read specifications and blueprints to plan procedures and determine construction requirements
- Maintain basic computer skills
- Track and complete weekly time sheets on an IPAD or computer tablet.
- Formally manage and request materials and supplies
- Supervise, coordinate, and assign the activities of electricians, apprentices, helpers and temp workers
- Confer with management, trade partners, other departments and contractors in order to coordinate work activities and resolve problems
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations and placement of structures and equipment, using measuring and marking equipment
- Analyze worker, foresee any production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans.
- Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, and company policies
- Meet all requirements as an electrician and perform the work normally assigned to electricians
Education, Training and Certifications
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (G.E.D)
- Licensure as an electrician OR
- 4-10 years related experience or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Competitive wages
- Complete medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- 401K Programs
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Opportunities to build a job into a CAREER! Adams Electric offers employees training such as leadership, technology, craft, safety, QA/QC and scheduling training programs to ensure career advancement in your field!