Our client with a legal team that has more than 100 years of combined experience handling personal injury claims and cases in employment law is actively seeking to add a Legal Assistant, experienced in Plaintiff P.I. - Catastrophic Team
to their well recognized team.
Our client has extensive experience with personal injury cases in California, and have helped recover more than $100 million in settlements and case awards, with a team of highly experienced trial lawyers that handle a broad range of cases from personal injury to employment to consumer fraud.
If you are ready to join an impressive team where “Excellence | Commitment | Results” encapsulates the Firm's beliefs and ideals, please apply for immediate consideration.
- MUST be Bilingual Spanish
- Assist Case Manager with an average of 75 cases.
- Knowledge of claims processing with Insurance Carriers, Health Insurance carriers, Medi-care and MediCal.
- Ability to assist with administrative functions to resolve Property Damage and Loss of Use claims.
- Locate providers and schedule medical appointments for treatment of injuries.
- Ability to read, review directives as given from their case manager to process requests, emails and administrative requests.
- Excellent and professional communication skills with clients, providers and staff.
- Knowledge of legal software (Filevine) is a plus.
- Must be bilingual – Spanish.
Salary: $18 - $23 per hour, DOE
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance