EVPassport, an infrastructure engagement platform specializing in electric vehicle charging solutions, is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Product & Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sustainable technology and experience in the design and development of electrical systems. In this role, you will work closely with our cross-functional team to ensure the successful implementation of EVPassport's innovative products. As we venture to build our next-generation hardware portfolio, you will work alongside industrial designers, master electricians, supply chain operators, and software engineers to build the future of electrical infrastructure equipment for all drivers.
- Design and develop electric vehicle charging systems and related components
- Manage projects and ensure adherence to budgets and timelines
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, software development, and operations
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting of electrical systems
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and reports
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and trends
- Participate in the development of new products and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in the design and development of electrical systems
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and other relevant software tools
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of electrical principles and circuits
- Experience with rapid prototyping and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of Combined Charging System (CCS), North American Charging Standard (NACS-Tesla), and J1772 charging connectors
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
As part of full-time employment, we offer health care, dental, and vision benefits from leading providers. Each employee is entitled to unlimited paid time off and sick leave.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan