The ideal Family Law Associate:
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of exclusively family law experience, including handling complicated marital disputes.
Strong academic record and excellent writing skills required.
Must be licensed to practice in the State of California.
The firm offers remote/hybrid availability, Paid Time Off, holiday pay, bonuses, 401(k), fully covered health, dental, and vision insurance, and a welcoming atmosphere for those willing to join our growing firm!
- Communicate with clients and discuss options, strategies and solutions at key junctures of their case so they understand their options and make informed decisions
- Prepare Family Law documents/pleadings; such as, petitions, responses, judicial forms, discovery, summons, declarations, divorce decrees, temporary and final orders, parenting plans, child support orders, child support worksheets, motions, replies, mediation and/or trial briefs/letters, trial preparation, etc.
- Prepare clients for hearings and trials
- Attend hearings and trials
- Manage a full caseload of family law cases of varying degrees of complexity
- Family Law: 2 years (Required)
- Licensed to practice in the state of California (Required)
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Required)
- Bilingual- Armenian/Spanish (Preferred)