A Public Accounting Firm is seeking Senior Staff Accountants.
Ideal candidates will be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, be detail oriented and reliable, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and a different perspective. They will have the ability to work independently and collaboratively, interchangeably, as needed and teach others. Candidates must have a willingness to think several steps ahead of the work, strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to multitask, a desire to work hard, and be a team player.
This is an onsite position, and pay is based on experienced. You may perform a variety of tax and accounting duties, use a computer to perform job related tasks, input and maintain records, and/or conduct research, as needed, provide assistance on special projects. Office hours are 8:30-6pm M-F.
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field
2. 2-4 years’ experience in public accounting and the rigors of tax season
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Excellent attention to detail
5. The ability to prepare and present accurate and timely reports to management.
6. Proficient in MS Office Excel and accounting software
7. Experience with Creative Solutions, CFS Tax and Lacerte a plus
8. Ability to process a manual set of books
9. Fundamental knowledge of corporate taxation, business taxes, property taxes and payroll
10. Actively participate in continuing professional education as required
11. A positive attitude
Our client is an equal employment opportunity employer, encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE consideration!