Personal Injury Law Firm located in the Mid-Wilshire area seeks a full-time, EXPERIENCED BODILY INJURY SETTLEMENT NEGOTIATOR who could oversee and negotiate bodily injury claims for Plaintiffs’ side claims.
We are looking for someone with previous experience handling and examining bodily injury claims for Auto Insurance companies or who has experience negotiating with Auto Insurance companies. (Plaintiff and/or Defense); we welcome both.
- Negotiate personal injury cases against insurance companies,
- Supervise your team consisting of a case manager, case admin, and medical lien negotiator.
- Review/Edit/Submit Demand Packages.
- Negotiate Settlement of Bodily Injury Claims.
- Negotiate attorney liens with other firms.
- Client Communication.
Skills and requirements:
- 2-3 Years minimum experience with personal Injury/bodily injury claims preferred
- Strong negotiation and settlement skills.
- Detail oriented, organized and a team player.
- Friendly attitude / works well with others.
- Tech Savvy and comfortable working in a paperless environment.
- Time management and attention to detail is important.
- Possess exceptional organization skills as well as effective oral and written
- Self-Starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at once in a
- fast-paced environment.
- Strong negotiator skills
- Desire to represent the underdog
- The candidate must be hungry, relentless, and resilient
- Must be eager to learn, grow and perform responsibilities to the best of their ability
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Paid Holidays & Birthdays Off
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations and Sick Days
- Quarterly Office & Team Building Events
- Frequent Catered Office Lunches
- Excellent Work/Office Culture and Environment
- Individual Office with Scenic Vie