Nationally recognized law firm with a nurturing and collaborative work environment has an immediate opening for an experienced Legal Secretary for their San Diego, CA office. Strong litigation and municipal experience is a plus.
- 10 Years of Experience
- Estate Planning and Probate knowledge
- Experience in Litigation, Municipal
- CA Notary Certification is a plus
- Highly organized, independent self-starter with executive management skills who can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-intensive environment
- Thorough knowledge of Superior and District court rules and procedures
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and iManage software
Competitive salary and benefits
Location: San Diego, CA
Position is currently REMOTE until further notice, however candidates should reside in the area of the designated location.
Prospective employees have provided feedback to the client that one of the most impressive traits of the Firm is the congenial working atmosphere fostered by partners and associates alike.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org