A prestigious legal firm is seeking a Billing Coordinator in the Los Angeles office to provide billing support in the Finance group. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating client invoicing and electronic billing through a multitude of client systems. You will handle a wide variety of complex adjustments to PDF and electronic bills, interpret and respond to report/information requests from attorneys, legal administrative assistants, clients and others. Also, you will understand firm and client processes, guidelines and policies and strive to optimize systems and information to address these requirements.
Position will be mostly onsite but remote flexibility is available! (2 days remote, 3 days in office)
Skills Needed to be Successful
- Strong skills in electronic billing across a wide variety of client e-billing systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Aderant Expert legal billing solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office suite, including advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, subtotaling, accessing external data sources etc.).
- 2+ years of previous experience in legal billing environment
- Fully vaccination from Covid 19
Excellent benefits available!! Apply today!!