Full Time Opportunity - $125K Pay Range
Remote Role - Client based in Orange County
Sr BSA - Financial Systems
- Understand sales forecasting concepts and have the ability to model various methods in Excel including but not limited to multiple regression in order to factor in seasonality and market downturns. In other words, prototype and recommend a forecasting model.
- Experience working with Accounting departments both staff and related application systems. Understanding of basic financial statements, general ledger concepts, variance reporting and compensation systems.
- Experience with BI dashboarding and UI/UX design at a conceptual level to collaborate on UI tools that allow rapid assessment of financial status and issues by branch management. We want managers to quickly assess their business without the need to research.
- Experience with basic reporting tools at a level to support developers working on those solutions.
- Understanding of SQL Server queries and, ideally, multi-dimensional solutions like SSAS in order to explore and validate potential data solutions.
- Experience with Agile tools and methods using Jira and Confluence with the ability to create user stories, validate developed solutions and manage project backlogs.
- Basic understanding of ERDs and swim lane diagrams to assist designers/developers in their efforts.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and product owners to elicit requirements and evangelize new systems and solutions.
- Experience leading high priority/highly visible projects, working with diverse teams, ability to multi-task, not intimidated by roadblocks, and have a “can do” attitude.