Our expert team of land development professionals is looking for a Project Team Manager for Land Use Planning! Pay is from $110k-$115k/yr.
We are a seasoned development and planning consulting firm based in Agoura Hills, California. For the past 25 years, we have been worked tirelessly to assist hundreds of clients throughout Central and Southern California in achieving their development aspirations and dreams!, The strategy, logistics, and analytics required for obtaining the necessary entitlements for these complex residential, commercial, agricultural, municipal and industrial projects requires a coordinated approach. We draw from the talents of our many associates, expert partners, and work in collaboration with publics to achieve success in many arenas. From the conceptual design phase to the public hearing process, we provide the requisite land use planning services and coordinate with our clients in a grand effort to bring exciting and illustrious projects to reality. While it’s rarely easy, we always manage to make it fun and rewarding.
Desired but NOT required qualifications:
- We would prefer that applicants have at least 7 years of professional experience as a municipal planner or private sector planning consultant
- Team management experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with the California Coastal Act (CCA), California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), California Fish and Wildlife Codes, Clean Water Act (CWA), Subdivision Map Act (SMA), Building Codes, Zoning Laws
- Firm understanding of principles of planning, zoning, and architecture
- Leader who is familiar with managing and processing complex entitlements for coastal development projects
- Education in Land Use Planning, Environmental Science, Public Policy, Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Excellent professional writing abilities
- Organizational and time management habits
- AICP, LEED AP, or CEP certifications
- Knowledge of GIS, CAD, SketchUp and other similar programs
- Medical /Dental/Vision Insurance Coverages
- 401k + Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Bereavement Leave
Schedule: Monday- Friday, flexible hours
Apply TODAY for IMMEDIATE consideration!