As an associate in the Labor & Employment Department, you’ll have the opportunity to work on interesting, challenging, and groundbreaking cases in collaboration with senior attorneys.
- 5 - 7 years of labor and employment experience, including advising employers proactively around employment law compliance and defending claims and litigation arising under federal and state employment-related laws.
- The ability and drive to take responsibility for routine and increasingly complex matters with minimal supervision.
- Intellectual curiosity, a willingness to think outside the box, and a knack for finding practical solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent academic credentials, analytical skills, and verbal and written communication skills required.
- Candidate must be admitted to the Georgia Bar, willing to sit for the GA Bar exam, or be eligible to waive-in.