Operations Manager needed in The City of Industry!
Responsible for supervising operational aspects through all functional areas of the Distribution Center to ensure efficiencies and the meeting of operational goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for supervising functional areas ranging from receiving, shipping, inventory, returns, and labor planning.
- Supervise labor (both regular and temporary workforce), ensure internal operation. SOPs are followed, and all customer requirements and quality standards are met.
- Ensure all resources available are properly managed. Monitor and assess customer requirements and identify proper strategy to prevent non-compliance and chargebacks.
- Apply knowledge and experience to analyze, present, and execute cost reductions.
- Embrace continuous improvement and review workflow for possible operations improvement.
- Enforce discipline to all established floor policies and procedures regarding processing instructions, work instructions, SOPs, and safety procedures.
- Ensure that established DC metrics goals are achieved for the current year and audit operations.
- Plan daily labor schedules and oversee job assignments; formally monitor the daily labor performance and take corrective actions.
- Review, monitor, and approve costs and expenses for the warehouse under direct management instruction and assist in budget preparation.
- Take action to support any new management initiatives.
- Perform other duties and special projects assigned by upper management.
Key Performance Metrics:
In addition to meeting the approved annual budget, the following KPIs must be maintained monthly and serve as key indicators of performance:
Title of KPI: Orders Shipped On-Time
Defined: The total number of complete orders shipped within the allowable shipping window divided by the total number of orders shipped.
Measured: Monthly report
Title of KPI: Order Picking Efficiency
Defined: The total number of cartons picked divided by 3600 seconds or 60 Min (1 HR).
Measured: Monthly report
Target: Average of 80 Cartons per hour OR 45 seconds per carton picked
Title of KPI: Over/ Short/ Damage/ASN Violation
Defined: Amount ($) of orders with violation divided by total amount of order shipped.
Measured: Chargebacks record maintained by Traffic/Finance Team
Target: No higher than 0.5%
Title of KPI: Labor Cost by Departmental Function
Defined: Total labor cost.
Measured: Payroll from Accounting
Target: Based on approved budget
Title of KPI: Inventory Accuracy
Defined: Absolute variance divided total number of units listed in MWS.
Measured: Weekly cycle count report
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain/Warehouse Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ supervisory experience in distribution center with direct reports.
- Experience and working knowledge of establishing and maintaining KPI’s.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must have a take-charge attitude, keen attention to details, superior organization skills, and strong leadership.
- Consistent ability to uphold safety, quality, and productivity standards.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and have ERP system experience such as SAP, MAPICS.
- Possess strong analytical, planning, project management, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively and efficiently with other warehouse functions to cultivate and foster teamwork and cooperation.