IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A CORPORATE RECRUITER WITH A LOCAL WINE COMPANY!
The Recruiter’s ultimate responsibility is to help ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. To be successful, the Recruiter must be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Knowledge of fundamental HR best practices and regulatory requirements, along with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates are also important.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
• Manages the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of entry- to mid-level roles helping hiring managers identify, hire, and retain quality talent
• Works closely with the Senior Recruiter and hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate hiring criteria and job descriptions
• Prospects new candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence ad searches, job fairs and internet research
• Grows and fosters high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
• Follows recruiting processes, methods and strategies implemented by the Senior Recruiter based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
• Stays active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements Screens applications and identifies qualified candidates
• Schedules interviews and assists to prepare interview questions and other selection materials • Assists with the interview process, participating in interview debriefs held with managers, directors, and other stakeholders
• Maintains a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
• Facilitates the offer process, including salary negotiations, and other terms of employment
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
• Completes reference checks and background screenings
• Communicates information related to the organization and position • Initiates and completes the onboarding process for each new hire
• Provides and processes new hire onboarding paperwork
Informs new hires on their initial onboarding tasks
• Attends and participates in job fairs and recruiting sessions
• Other tasks, duties or special projects as assigned by the Senior Recruiter or People Director
Qualifications that demonstrate professionalism, and passion: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education and Experience At least 2-4 years of corporate recruiting experience with proven ability to support all phases of recruiting and hiring is required.
Must have hands on experience with various selection processes and tools (video interviewing, phone interviewing, pre-employment assessments, etc.).
Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Attention to detail and familiarity with job boards, HR software, databases, and management systems required.
Must be at least 21 years of age. Knowledge Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state, and local recruiting and hiring methods and requirements Skilled with MS office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT) and/or Google Sheets
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!