APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!
Senior Litigation Associate
Established plaintiff's firm has an immediate opening for an exceptional lawyer willing to take charge of significant catastrophic injury cases. Lawyers are encouraged and incentivized to manage all aspects of the cases from inception, including written discovery, depositions, trial preparation, and trial opportunities. Ideal candidate has 5-10 years of experience with emphasis in personal injuries.
- Handle complex civil litigation cases, including personal injury and business litigation;
- Draft/Respond Complaints, Motions, Discovery, Meet & Confers;
- Take and defend depositions, including expert depositions;
- Attend hearings, pre-trial conferences, trials (State and Federal Court);
- Retain expert witnesses, and develop trial strategies;
- Research and legal analysis;
- Negotiate and settle cases;
- Provide guidance and counsel to clients;
- ·Document all legal action and communication in case files through firm software.
- JD degree from an ABA-approved law school;
- Active member in Good Standing of the California Bar;
- Minimum of 5-10 years of litigation experience;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional and courteous to clients and staff;
- Detail oriented, team player, positive, energetic, kind, well-spoken with excellent customer service skills;
- Perform at a high level fast-pace environment with minimal supervision;
- Skilled with computers and software as well as organized;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (including Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Demonstrate good ethics, judgment and maintain the confidentiality of files.
We are committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salaries;
- Staff and Attorney bonuses;
- Medical + Dental + Vision Insurance;
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Coverage;
- Paid time-off (PTO);
- Paid Holidays;
- Life Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time