This residential mortgage lender, is owned by an Investment Trust, a publicly traded REIT, and other funds under management, a privately-held investment advisor with approximately $33B of assets under management. This Lender, is a full service, national lender that is an approved Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae seller / servicer. With a strong non-QM product set as a result of its relationship with certain parties and a seasoned management team, the company is planning for substantial growth.
The company is seeking a Closer. The position will report to the Vice President, of Operations.
- Prepare, send and track Closing Disclosures;
- Prepare Closing Package, review to ensure all instructions to closing agent are accurate;
- Prepare all closing documents for borrower/title company;
- Schedule or confirm closing date with the title company/closing agent;
- Review cash to close and ensure verified assets are sufficient to cover the cash to close;
- Prepare funding worksheet;
- Track and clear closing conditions in a timely manner;
- Ensure loans close and disburse the day after funding;
- Pull documents required by warehouse banks to fund the loan (for example, Note, AUS, CPL) and drop documents in shared drive for funders;
- Communicate (both oral and written) with clients, brokers, closing agents, and title companies all necessary information to close loans;
- Perform other closing related tasks as necessary or requested by Management.
- 401K - Up to 4 % Match. 1st of the month after 60 days
- PTO - 13 Days
- 8 Holidays