In the position of Content Writer, you will use your organizational skills and expert Chinese writing ability to help elevate the company within the Chinese video game industry. You will create content targeted towards the Chinese market that is attention-grabbing and within marketing and branding guidelines. When working within teams, you will be able to take multiple ideas in English and create something cohesive in Chinese. As an individual, you are accountable, trustworthy, and self-driven.
- Work closely with business leads to create copy specifically for the Chinese video game market
- Write attention-grabbing copy for promotional materials, both internal and external
- Play a key role on teams for larger initiatives including brainstorming, strategizing, pitching, and executing ideas
- Collaborate across departments to execute on strategy and messaging for projects
- Contribute to the marketing team by sharing new ideas and approaches for meeting our marketing objectives
- Understand target audience and adapt copy to accommodate accordingly
- Research and understand the Chinese video game industry trends to help marketing team stay ahead of competition
- Write, contribute to and/or edit diverse types of marketing content for company, including but not limited to:
- Emails (internal & External)
- Sales materials (1-pagers, product and solution booklets)
- Video scripts (How to guides and advertising)
- Speaking engagement scripts
- Digital related copy including webpages, eBooks, landing page and app messaging and blogs
- Pitch decks
- Native Mandarin Chinese speaking, writing, and translation ability
- 3+ years professional copywriting experience within a creative agency or in-house marketing team
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field
- Strong Chinese writing skills with a focus on B2B sales and technical subject matter
- Excellent Chinese grammar
- Strong attention to detail
- General marketing and branding experience
- Experience developing high-performing marketing content to attract and engage B2B tech-focused audiences
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple writing assignments simultaneously
- Ability to quickly adapt and learning new products
- Strong interest in the video game industry
- Experience with creating website and social media content
- Understanding of the software programs JIRA, Confluence, and Basecamp
- Ability to self motivate and work individually, while also working within a team
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization.
- Ability to participate in special projects.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism.
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors.
Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration