We are seeking a Senior Tax Manager for Well established Regional CPA Firm based in the San Fernando Valley. Ideal candidate will have a high level of technical experience in international tax strategy, planning, and compliance. This position will head the International Tax team, necessitating advanced knowledge, technical skills, and the ability to coach and lead staff. This is a Partner Track position for those ready to step into the role!
- Review federal and multi-state returns and projections for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, and estates; use knowledge of FBAR and foreign reporting forms to ensure compliance
- Ensure the proper identification and resolution of complex tax issues through self-directed and firm-sponsored training; communicate findings to colleagues
- Lead teams, provide feedback, and mentor individuals in order to ensure excellent work product
- Mentor staff in all facets of work, including workflow and project management
- Communicate status to partners and maintain positive relationships with client
- Ensure utmost client trust in team
- Advise client on tax planning and income tax issues; recognize, evaluate, and communicate potential risks in a strategic fashion
- Active CPA license required, Masters of Taxation preferred
- 8+ years recent experience with a CPA firm
- Expertise in tax & withholding reporting for international operations and expansions, foreign bank account reporting and FATCA, and inbound/outbound tax planning, including foreign tax credits, cash repatriation, subpart F, and PFICs
- Experience with CCH Axcess/Tax a plus.
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration