Legal Firm is a rapidly growing litigation firm focused on plaintiff's side labor and employment law. The firm consists of personable, published, and well-known trial attorneys and a group of extraordinary individuals who act as a cohesive team to achieve incredible results for its clients.
Committed to a family feel and maintains a fun and comfortable but fast-paced working environment.
• Engaging in all facets of the intake process from initial inquiry to client retention;
• Answering inbound phone calls from prospective clients while providing stellar customer service;
• Performing unbiased screening to gather facts and assess the strength and weaknesses of potential cases;
• Scheduling appointments and coordinating execution of the retainer packages;
• Obtaining evidence from prospective clients in real time, including paystubs, communications and other relevant documents;
• Computer and typing literacy, as the candidate will be utilizing a user-friendly case management and intake software.
Strengths and Skills
• The ability to multi-task
• A strong work ethic with an eagerness to achieve the firm’s intake goals
• The desire to grow with the firm and find a permanent home. Blackstone is growing and is a prime firm for candidates interested in cultivating a long-term position. The firm often promotes from within, so the sky is the limit
· 1+ years Intake Specialist experience in a law firm (mandatory)
· Knowledge of Employment Law (strong preference)
· Bilingual – English/Spanish fluency (strong preference)
· Good communication skills, positive attitude, self-motivated and willing to adapt
· Computer literate (Office 365, Adobe, Windows OS)
Offers a competitive salary, bonuses, health insurance, 401K, paid parking and more! We are looking to hire immediately, so please submit your resume today!
Pay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hour (BOE)
· Monday to Friday
· Day Shift
Job Type: Full-time
All employees are temperature screened daily and wear masks in common areas.