Title: Assistant account managers
Department: Business Management
Classification: Full time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Account Managers and Department Manager
Summary of responsibilities:
Responsible for supporting the account manager(s) in handling all the accounting activities to
include accounts payable and receivable, payroll, general ledger, account reconciliations and
additional duties as assigned.
• Assist in verifying and entering details of transactions as they occur in accounting software.
• Assist in maintaining the bills and receipts as a ready reference for any transaction recorded.
• Assist in preparing appropriate schedules and reports as requested.
• Assist in preparing and recording payroll.
• Assist in preparing annual information returns such as 1099’s, business license, etc.
• Prepare bank reconciliations monthly.
• Research account payable and accounts receivable issues as needed.
• Prepare quarterly earnings reports for various guilds – WGA, DGA, etc.
• Prepare medical/dental insurance submissions and reconcile with explanation of benefits.
• Communicate with Account Managers and Department Manager daily workload and
• Perform a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties as required by daily operations
and assigned by management
Education and experience:
• Minimum of a high school education with emphasis on business math, bookkeeping &
• Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
• Ability to professionally communicate verbally and in writing.
• Proficiency w/ Microsoft Office365.
• Comfortable with accounting software or comfortable learning accounting software
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Works with confidential firm & personnel matters, requires ability to keep matters confidential.
Expected annual billable hours: 1600
Safety hazards of the job: Minimal hazards. General office working conditions.
This job description is designed to accurately reflect job duties. However, it may not be all
inclusive and other job-related duties may be required. Management has the right to revise this
job description at any time. The performance will be evaluated in 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, and
yearly thereafter. The employee will also receive informal feedback on a regular basis, as needed