The Marketing Manager's role is to drive key marketing initiatives, as well as identify
new marketing strategies to increase company revenue and cultivate the brand, in a
creative and fun way.
This role oversees content creation platforms to enhance the Company’s reach and
presence on social media. Duties include creating content strategies to highlight
services offered and brand, reviewing market trends to identify new content ideas,
and is responsible for launching new content both internally and externally.
The President of the Company and Operations Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Website development and maintenance - building landing pages that are responsive,
accessible and perform well on devices using modern languages and framework,
• Optimizing web pages for speed and scalability,
• Creating reusable components for use across marketing properties - blog content,
• Social media management and creating fresh content on a regular basis,
• Marketing internally and fostering culture,
• Adherence to mortgage marketing compliance.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, proactive,
• Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines,
• Proven written and verbal communication skills; maintain a positive professional
demeanor and ability to communicate with peers and upper management,
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently,
• Open to change and willing to learn new skills,
• Ability to follow up on pending issues,
• Ability to take initiative with or without little direction to complete tasks,
• Ability to review, analyze and interpret information, and trouble-shoot to solve
• Preferred experience with web development and backend programs and HTML,
• Preferred experience with mortgage marketing compliance, financial industry and/or
mortgage marketing experience,
• Understanding of SEO and readability,
• Excellent writing ability and grammar with the ability to proofread own content,
• Please submit writing and content samples.