Established Accounting Firm with offices in Virginia and Maryland is hiring tax accountants. In this challenging role you will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare a variety of tax returns.
- Perform accounting services to adjust client books.
- Conduct research, tax planning and projections.
- Work closely with and learn from all levels of management.
- Work with your mentor to develop your career goals.
- Be an integral part of the team.
The tax team prepares Federal and Multistate tax returns, (C Corporation, S Corporation, individual, trust, estate, gift, non-profit, corporate and partnership returns) using Prosystems Fx. Clients are all private companies; ranging from start-up to $100 million plus.
Qualified applicants will:
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration
- Be interested in a challenging career in public accounting;
- Have met the 150 hour requirement; and
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or EA is a major plus