This Lender is E X P A N D I N G!
We are currently hiring an experienced Correspondent Loan Purchaser in our Funding department. We need that one candidate to help us grow!
If you have the skills we are looking for we want to hear from you.
You have strong time management skills and a pay close attention to details. You are an effective communicator, an excellent team player, but can also work independently in an effective manner when required. You must have a strong sense of urgency and take initiative to get things done. You also want to work for a Company that appreciates your contributions, values your opinions, and offers job stability with opportunities for advancement.
- Ensures conditions are met prior to purchasing a loan from a Correspondent Seller.
- Verifies accuracy of loan documents, such as TRID, Signatures, Forms, specific dates, timing, etc.
- Coordinates with the Correspondent Seller to arrange time and date for purchasing.
- Enters numbers and calculates loan interest, principal payment, and impounds.
- Assembles documents for delivery to the custodial bank for collateral security.
- Coordinate final purchase and generate purchase advice.
- Works with the Post Closing and Shipping Departments to assist in investor suspense conditions as directed by manager.
- Confirm loan will be purchased by commitment date or refer to manager for negotiation.
- Prioritize file review as directed by management according to demands and needs.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years funding experience.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to review loan closing package for accuracy and completeness according to our requirements.
- Customer service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns, both internally and externally.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to validate impound accounts.
- TRID and Compliance experience.
- Knowledge of DocMagic a plus.
- Document drawing experience a plus.
- Non-Prime mortgage experience a plus.
- Competitive compensation- Salary range between $60k and $115k including Production Bonus and Profit Sharing Bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, and other insurance options (employer/employee contributions)
- Paid time off, including holidays, vacation days, sick days
- Professional workplace in a fun, team-oriented environment
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Additional company perks and awards