VP of Mortgage Operations in Mortgage
This company is a support company for other group companies. The VP of Operations will build an infrastructure for the outsourcing that supports the group companies.
The expansion into Mexico is a new venture. They already have a team set up in mortgage operations—Processors, Closers, Underwriters, etc., and they have a team on the sales side--Loan Officers, Assistants, etc.
They need a leader who can build and develop the operations infrastructure, manage operational efficiency, and train the leaders of all teams. The goal is set up by the end of this year, and they need a leader with his/her own vision, creating a path for new leaders as the group grows.
This leader will:
- create a foundation for the company's long-term vision
- generate new leadership and divisions
- build efficient operations infrastructure
- generate new leadership
- train leadership
- develop his/her own infrastructure for this venture
- manage operational efficiency and workflow
- oversee leaders of all operations roles: processing, underwriting, closing, so needs to know / have managed mortgage operations
- manage sales, creating monthly incentives, equity, etc.
Travel is required. Estimate is twice a month.