We are a Plaintiff's Personal Injury Firm seeking an experienced Paralegal to join our Litigation Team!
Candidate will be responsible for handling a full caseload of personal injury litigated cases, and will assist the Attorney with the following;
- Drafting and Filing Complaints
- Assist attorneys in preparing cases for filing, including drafting pleadings and preparing & responding to discovery.
- Trial Preparation
- Summarizing depositions and other documents
- Managing Master Trial Calendar - including tracking deadlines and providing reminders to Attorneys
- Arranging depositions, Preparing Notices & coordinating schedules
- Maintaining master discovery calendar
- E-Filing & E-Discovery
- Legal Research
- MINIMUM of 3 years of litigation experience
- Experience in personal injury is required
- Knowledge of CA Civil Procedure Rules
- Strong writing & organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work independently!
- Bi-Lingual (English and Spanish) (Preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of Google Calendar, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Health Insurance (Medical , Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance/ 401K
- Vacation Time/Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Friendly & Family oriented environment!
- Business casual dress
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $30.00 per hour