Sr. Product Manager
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
In this role, you will help chart the strategic direction of a DTC homeowner customer lifecycle and support execution against that strategy. Product Managers play a critical role in achieving our strategy. They lead teams of designers, engineers, data scientists and analysts to define product strategy and develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward.
We are selectively recruiting for a Sr. Product Manager to develop and launch products that will reinvent how we interact with our borrowers , make credit decisions and manage the health of our business .
You should have significant consumer product management experience and subject matter expertise in financial services . Ability to lead autonomous work stream s and drive progress is key.
This is a full-time role located remote or in our New York, NY offices.
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
What You Will Do
What You Need To Be Successful
- Develop deep understanding of the customer, data, business, and industry to d rive definition of strategy and success metrics for our digital products and be accountable for the full product lifecycle
- Partner with key business stakeholders to understand their business goals, build consensus on meaningful metrics for success , and deliver insights on performance
- Talk to customers to identify opportunities and uncover untapped needs that inform your product plans , creating value for users and gro w the business
- Author use cases and user stories , and build shared understanding with cross discipline teams.
- Discover opportunities worth pursuing through rapid experimentation via product discovery, A/B testing, and design thinking methods
- Work in a hands-on, collaborative environment with top designers and engineers to build breakthrough experiences and products that solve our users’ most critical needs
- Coordinate with product peers and their teams to share learnings and ensure quality cross-platform experience
- Apply cutting edge technology like automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence , and predictive analytics to reimagine the way we manage risk
- 5 - 8+ years of demonstrated experience in a product role , includ ing experience in financial services
- Experience with building technology based products, including, launching and scaling consumer products working with designers, engineers and data scientists to define customer value propositions
- bias to action and a proven track record of shipping successful products to market which exceed user expectations
- Knowledge and passion for emerging technologies and how they are used to empower developers and businesses to deliver great products
- Grounding in human-centered design with a natural empathy for users
- Strategic thinking and an ability to effectively identify opportunities for growth in new businesses and markets
- Significant experience applying analytical rigor to support technology decisions
- Ability to synthesize sophisticated topics and distill key business dynamics
- Structured communication & storytelling skills with all audiences
- Upbeat and collaborative teammate who is passionate about improving the future of homeownership in this new normal
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.