Manager - Operations (Wholesale)
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The Operations Manager manages the daily activities of the Production Support, Processing and Closing Departments. This will include the oversight of several Teams within the Channel.
Education And Experience Requirements
- Develops, implements and monitors task responsibilities to influence improved workflows
- Ensures proficiency throughout the entire loan manufacturing process
- Diligent focus on enhancement of the overall consumer experience
- Oversight on recruiting and the training platform for all new mangers/employees
- Align capacity model with current and forecasted volume projections
- Establishes Service Level Agreements to be administered by all Teams
- Manages all expenses associated with the operation to ensure an industry leading Cost to Fulfill
- Uses Key Performance indicators to manage production, efficiency and quality
- Assists in goal setting
- Resolves problems, complaints, and/or inquiries resulting from Team personnel
- Directly involved in staffing, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- (7+) years of Processing experience, (5+) years of supervisory experience
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must work well with people
- Detail oriented
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires organization and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.