We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
Education And Experience Requirements
- Manage a pipeline of loans, with a focus on meeting critical date deadlines
- Process Conventional, FHLMC, FNMA, FHA, VA and USDA loans from application to closing
- Evaluate borrower profiles to determine loan program eligibility
- Review borrower documents provided and update loan operating system. Run AUS as needed
- Acts as the main point of contact for borrower during loan process
- Review and analyze loan documentation, including income, credit, assets, appraisal and title
- Analyze documentation provided to clear processor conditions
- Address fraud alerts that may reflect on borrowers identity or for subject collateral
- Current knowledge of FHLMC, FNMA, VA & FHA guidelines
- Solid understanding of RESPA, QM and TRID rules with respect to disclosing/re-disclosing
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of loan policies and mortgage regulations
- Must have five (5) years of mortgage industry experience
- Must possess the ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle competing priorities effectively and within established time frames
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant disposition
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate careful decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic working knowledge of loan origination systems, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize loan files based on dates received, contingency dates and close dates.
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.