Full Job Description
Law firm is seeking a full-time Receptionist/Admin Assistant. This position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Great communication skills
- Well organized
- Detail Oriented
- Must have great customer service skills
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver
- Proficient in basic computer programs
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Phone reception - must be able to handle multiple lines at a time.
- Mail processing, faxing, scanning
- Miscellaneous tasks assisting attorneys and paralegals.
- Must have at least 1-year previous office/clerical experience.
- Bilingual: Spanish language skills are required
- Must possess strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Generous hourly pay
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Friendly and family-oriented environment
- We give you the tools, the TRAINING, the systems, and the procedures needed to help achieve these goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday