This Lender has an opening for an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor, who can hit the ground running, and be a high-contributor to the organization as we continue to grow our Retail division. We are looking for people to join our team who are as excited as we are to help customers achieve their goals in investing and purchasing property.
- Review loan files and determine what documentation is required to meet investor guidelines.
- Communicate and respond promptly to internal and external customers.
- Utilize pipeline reports to effectively manage loans and prioritize daily workflow.
- Become proficient with document management system and update all information appropriately and accurately in system.
- Maintain current knowledge of guidelines and loan programs.
- Audits files for compliance throughout the loan process.
- Requests, organizes and processes loan documentation.
- Minimum 3 years mortgage loan processing experience.
- Basic Underwriting knowledge.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment and communicate with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- High school diploma equivalent required.
They know how important it is to have good, affordable health and group benefits and a retirement program that helps you save for your future. That’s why we offer competitive benefits that can provide protection, peace of mind, and savings. Whether it’s health care, income protection, retirement savings, or other benefits, we’ve got you covered!
- Up to $28.85 Plus Generous Production Bonus of $400.00 per closed loan!
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan options
- Vacation, Sick and 10 Paid Holidays
- Product Knowledge and Personal Development Courses available to all employees to provide growth opportunities