JBA International is seeking a QC Analyst for a direct-hire, work onsite position at our clients Ontario, CA office.
- Responsible to ensure loans are reviewed (Pre-Funding and Post Closing) in accordance with the company’s Quality Control Plan.
- Reviews and analyzes the cause of errors within each phase of the lending environment including but not limited to Intake, processing, underwriting, closing, post-closing, and appraisals.
- Ensure issues noted in pre-funding reports are communicated and resolved timely.
- Assist in responding to repurchase requests, investor audits, regulatory audits, repurchase requests, HUD indemnification requests
- Assists in preparing reports of findings detailing and explaining errors and citing appropriate defects that do not align with internal policies, investor guidelines, compliance, or applicable regulations. Calculating gross and net defect rates to be included in recurring reporting and overall trending reporting.
- Ensure loans are sampled in accordance with the Quality Control Plan which should include random, discretionary, and high-risk categories.
- Ensure EPD’s received or obtained via HUD Neighborhood watch will be subjected to a Quality Control Review
- Ensure reverifications and appraisal reviews are completed as required
- 2+ years of mortgage Underwriting or Quality Control experience required.
- Knowledge of secondary market investor guidelines (Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA) and ability to keep abreast of investor and regulatory changes required.
- Understanding of mortgage regulatory rules
- Ability to communicate and work well with Investors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.