Purpose: The Loan Processor is responsible for routing mortgage loan files through internal processing systems accurately and efficiently. This includes, but not limited to, document prep, processing, closing, accounting, reporting and customer service. This position is vital to the sales staff within Client Co. to promote efficient and correct work flow to meet sales and budget goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Loan Officers, Managers and staff to promote open and effective communication and to ensure quality service delivery to customers.
- Manage the loan pipeline report to ensure loans are processed on time and meet guidelines.
- Develop and maintain workflows for all stages of document preparation, closing, file documentation, and collateral management.
- Monitor loan turnaround time.
- Design and implement operating procedures and benchmarks that promote efficient processing of loan requests.
- Organize and direct document preparation, loan file content, and loan approval reviews prior to loan closing; make corrections as necessary.
- Verify that all loans are processed in compliance with established federal and state regulations, company policies, and secondary market processing guidelines.
- Resolve customer service issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Daily interaction with vendor relationships such as credit bureaus, appraisers, etc.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
- 3 or more years of processing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries from groups of managers, employees, vendors, government agents, secondary market partners, and the general public; ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Very high reasoning skills; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.