Seeking a full-time Lien Negotiator. This position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Great communication skills
- Well organized
- Detail Oriented
- Must have great customer service skills
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver
- Proficient in basic computer programs
Director of Operations
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering and totaling outstanding client billing/lien amounts
- Negotiating reasonable settlements
- Calculating pro rata reductions for medical bills
- Obtaining final lien amounts from Medi-Cal/Medicare/private health insurance
- Preparing closing statements/disbursements
- Updating cases on Filevine
- Work with Quickbooks on entering disbursement check information.
- Prior experience required
- Must possess strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.