Our Personal Injury law firm offers a golden opportunity for personal growth and development that places the utmost value on YOU. The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Great Communication Skills
- Great Management Skills
We are looking to hire a case manager who will be the main point of contact for clients and will handle everything from the beginning of the case until the client is finished with their medical treatment. No demand writing! No lien negotiating!
- Generous hourly pay, plus bonuses
- Friendly and family-oriented environment
- We give you the tools, the TRAINING, the systems, and the procedures needed to help achieve these goals.
- Handling client's property damage claim
- Assisting clients in scheduling doctor appointments
- Requesting police reports and medical records
- Providing clients with status updates regarding their respective cases
- Scheduling meetings/conference calls for the attorneys
- Handling all case-related mail/faxes/correspondence
- Political Science Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- No experience needed
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient in basic computer programs (ie: Email, Microsoft Word, Excel)
Our office takes pride in providing clients great representation as well as great client service.
100% paperless and cloud-based project management tools!
You receive training from day one. Gain invaluable experience in the legal field!