JBA's direct client is seeking a full time Loan Processor for an exciting and fast-paced office in Columbus, OH.
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for analyzing, validating, and obtaining all required loan documentation in accordance with internal and multiple investor guidelines. The general duties below will aid in maintaining our clients foundation of achievable goals, accountability, and teamwork.
What you will doing:
· Review credit report and other liability documentation
· Calculate income and assets from statements and supporting documents
· Must be able to understand and interpret tax returns including self-employed and Schedule “C” income
· Proficient in analyzing the title report, purchase contract, HOA, homeowner’s insurance and identifying potential fraudulent or suspicions information
· Responsible for obtaining required borrower documentation, including re-disclosing GFE’s, and other required disclosures
· Daily responsibilities include running the loan information through an Automated Underwriting System (AUS) and validating the loan documents against the automated underwriting findings and calculating funds required to close
· Complete processing milestone and push to Underwriting
· Maintain a high level of customer service including extensive communication with Loan Officer, Underwriter, Closer and Manager
What you should have:
· Encompass LOS experience
· Minimum 3 years’ processing experience