Well established mortgage lender is seeking a Closer and Funder. This will be a fully remote opportunity!
- Compiles loan documentation and ensures that all conditions and requirements for closing are met.
- Prepares and routes closing document packages to appropriate destinations.
- Maintains document mailing/conversation log, and commission disbursement and funding registers.
- Ensures warehouse files arrive in central office within one business day of funding.
- Identify and review problem files and take corrective action to facilitate funding; inform manager on status of problem files, requesting assistance if necessary.
- Minimum one to two years of loan funding and drawing loan docs (or comparable experience.)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal-communication and business-relationship skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent analytical, written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically proficient.
- Proven negotiations skills and forecasting capabilities.