Feedback From People that I have placed:
“Very well organized and structured way of bringing people into their culture and getting onto each step. We do not work on old recycled files we are given new loans once we complete our training”
“You will be working right out of the gate but the company has a lot of resources in place besides just the team leads or managers”
“Great Company and very refreshing training/onboarding”
Wholesale Website: http://www.prmg.net/wholesale/
Correspondent Website: http://www.prmg.net/correspondent/
Company Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Job/jobs.htm?suggestCount=0&suggestChosen=false&clickSource=searchBtn&typedKeyword=paramount+residential+mortgage+group&locT=C&locId=1147122&jobType=&context=Jobs&sc.keyword=paramount+residential+mortgage+group&dropdown=0
With over 200 locations and well over 2,000 on our team, This company is one of the largest independently owned Mortgage Banks in the nation. We are well positioned to experience exponential growth in 2020 and many years to come. We are always searching for talented Underwriters to join our team. Newly hired Underwriters can expect to work with our amazing Operations employees located around the nation. One of the biggest benefits about Underwriting with the company is that we encourage remote Underwriting, and you can work for us from anywhere in the nation. With the leadership you will be under, joining will be the next best step for your career. The benefits the company has to offer are difficult to match. We offer competitive salary that will be based off of experience. You will have a variety of medical, dental, vision, and other insurance products to choose from. Each year you will receive two weeks vacation time, over nine paid holidays, and five sick days, and access to our employee discount program! With all of these benefits, it is no wonder why we were voted the top 5 of the 50 Best Companies to work for 2019. If you are a talented Underwriter that is looking for a new company to call home,
- Develops and maintains an already established relationship with correspondent or wholesale broker through communication and follow through.
- Identify and maintain daily contact with sources of mortgage loan production (correspondents and brokers) to ensure smooth flow of loan applications through the loan process.
- Answer client questions and respond to loan status, underwriting, processing and funding flow inquiries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned customers.
- Generate mortgage loan business for the company by utilizing creativity and independence to manage current account relationships as wells as developing new business.
- Maintain and manage branch pipeline through reporting
- Provide customer service to sales account executives assisting with internal file flow.
- Order tax transcripts or W2 transcripts for all borrowers, as applicable per loan program.
- Order SSA validation, as applicable per underwriting conditions.
- Order FHA case number assignment, as applicable.
- Pull LDP/GSA on all loan participants.
- Order Mortgage Insurance with sufficient coverage, as applicable per loan program.
- Perform the Verbal VOE within applicable time frame per loan program of note date on all borrowers.
- Upload the appraisal and proof of appraisal delivery from ValuTrac into FT360 and notify the underwriter the appraisal is ready for review.
- Request change of circumstance from the disclosure department when applicable.
- Review and sign off all designated Level I account manager conditions in FT360.
- One year minimum mortgage operations experience.
- Experience working in a fast paced team environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication and business relationship skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically proficient in MS Windows software.
- Proven negotiating skills and forecasting capabilities.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
- Option to go on Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k is offered but no match
- 2 weeks paid vacation for first 4 years, 3 weeks thereafter
- 1 week of sick time each year along with 9 to 11 holidays