National Mortgage Bank with an impressive 50 state licensing strategy, now hiring for a Mortgage Trainer specializing in Closing. Our client is progressive and lends billions of dollars annually through a highly diversified network of retail divisions, regions, and branches. Their corporate mission is to create a culture of responsible autonomy - which means to them that every employee has the freedom and flexibility to reach their highest goals while remaining accountable for their decisions and their results.
The Corporate Closing Trainer provides onboarding and training for new closers and ongoing support to both new and existing employees. The primary focus is delivering interactive instruction in a virtual environment using policies and procedures, training materials, job aids, and presentations. The Trainer will complete real-time loan audits of trainee loans, provide constructive feedback and guidance, and maintain a trainee scorecard for all new closers. The Trainer will also provide closing support through established company channels and quality assurance reviews of existing employees.
What you’ll be doing:
• Conduct new hire and continuing education training for the Closing Department
• Create and maintain a training curriculum
• Certify new closers through a test case review process
• Interact with new and existing employees in a virtual environment
• Work closely with closing management, stay current on products, processes, and procedures
• Identify and act on training opportunities for closing, sales and processing
• Provide closing coverage
What you need to have:
• Minimum three years of experience closing Conventional, VA, FHA and USDA loans
• Extensive knowledge of TRID guidelines and the ability to review and apply tolerance cures when necessary
• Thorough understanding of signing requirements in all states and for all vesting types
• Background in training and creating various types of training material
• Experience with Encompass 360 and analyzing Mavent compliance review findings