Develops and maintains relationships with correspondent or wholesale broker production sources. The duties for Setup Desk include, but are not limited to, those described below.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organization: Develops and implement relationship strategies, satisfying customer needs through a full array of products and services.
- Coordination: Utilizes business development skills to establish new business.
- Communication: Communicates well verbally and in writing with co-workers and customers acting as liaison between account and Company’s internal departments to ensure cohesive business flow.
- Equipment: Uses such office equipment as computer terminals, copiers and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sits and stands for extended time periods. Hearing and vision within normal ranges.
- Identify and maintain daily contact with sources of mortgage loan production, including Account Managers, Account executive and brokers, to ensure smooth flow of loan applications and packages to and within the company.
- Enters loan submission data in to LOS to generate and distribute up-front disclosures to applicant.
- Reviews change of circumstance data and processes re-disclosures to applicant.
- Accept submissions from wholesale source clients.
- Verifies through the NMLS Consumer Access site, license validity for all wholesale and retail originators
- Uses PRMG submission checklist to verify/validate all required documentation.
- Perform loan application data entry to POINT and FasTrac 360.
- Verifies accurate GFE compliance
- Orders supplements as directed
- Performs a variety of tasks maintaining familiarity with Company concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Participates in front desk coverage as needed or directed by management.
- From time to time and as may be directed by immediate manager, acts in lead capacity, addressing co–worker questions regarding work product in manager’s absence.
- Experience in mortgage operations preferred.
- Strong interpersonal-communication and business-relationship skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically proficient in MS Windows software.