The Corporate Funder is responsible for reviewing signed loan documents, clearing funding, agency and investor conditions and requesting wires to be sent to title/escrow for the funding of FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo and Niche products.
Essential job functions
1. Review closing package to verify all documents are appropriately executed and in compliance with investor and agency guidelines.
2. Confirm all data, in the loan origination system, is accurate, including and especially all loan terms. Utilize available compliance resources/testing to assure loan structure meets all regulatory requirements. (TRID, QM. High cost, etc.)
3. Verify all closing conditions have been satisfied
4. Submit wire request using company’ wire procedure
5. Responsible for assuring that Final Closing Statement, provided by Settlement Agent, is an accurate representation of the closing transaction and all information is correct.
6. Prepare and issue, post-closing to the Borrower, a revised Closing .Disclosure, if necessary.
7. Assure loan compliance with agency/investor loan closing guidelines
8. Complete other tasks as requested by Corporate Funding Manager
High School Diploma, or equivalent, required. Minimum 3 years of current experience in the process of closing and funding FHA, VA, and conventional mortgage loans required.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
3. Highly organized and has ability to handle multiple priorities and produce results
4. Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and knowledge of internet browsers.
5. Excellent math, analytical and time management skills
6. Strong customer service skills
7. Thorough knowledge of TILA/RESPA regulations from a closing perspective
8. Experience in reviewing and analyzing various inspections/reports/exhibits (i.e. termite report, hazard insurance
Apply today for immediate consideration!