As Bankruptcy Paralegal, you will assist the attorneys with the editing and some preparation of pleadings, answer client questions and concerns, interact with clients as needed, insuring calendaring is kept up-to-date, file pleadings in various bankruptcy courts, assist in preparation for evidentiary hearings and trials.
Bankruptcy Paralegal Requirements:
- 5 years Paralegal experience with Bankruptcy (Chapter 11)
- 5 years Litigation experience
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court ECF Filing System, preparing and revising Proofs of Service, Service List Management, Court Call scheduling, and Calendaring.
- Chapter 11 Skills: Petition input, revising Operating Reports, Proofs of Claim management, U.S. Trustee 7 Day Package contents gathering, organizing and forms input.
- Litigation Skills: Documents Organization, On-line research, Proof reading skills, Litigation document formatting skills, paper and research filing management skills.
- Software Skills: Corel Word Perfect, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Stretto Best Case, and Sage Time Slips.
- Communication Skills: Empathetic listening skills, professional questioning skills, professional writing skills, and, time management skills.
Please email resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration